30 Μαρ 2009

ONE DAY AS A LION


[ Wild International ] One Day As A Lion
They say that in war/That truth be the first casualty/So I dig in selector/I the resurrector/Fly my shit sever your neck/Wider than ever/With my tongue dipped in funk arsenic/Burn this illusion, this lie/This straight arson shit/Your arsenal stripped/Power ain’t full jackets and clips/It’s my ability to define phenomenon/Raw Crenshaw ‘84/Boogie down before/L.A. when the war break off/Where you be take off/Stand in full face off/With the M1 millimeter/Let the rhythm of the chamber hit ‘em/Let the rich play catch with ‘em/Better yet make ‘em eat ‘em and shit ‘em/Till they so full of holes/That they drown in their own/I’m like a nail stuck/In the wrist of they Christmas/Don’t need radio/To leave their family a witness
Muhammad and Christ would life/Would lay your body down/To a tune so wild international/In the desert full of bullets/Let your body rot/With my chrome with my verse/With my body rock
In this era where DJs behave/Be paid to be slaves/We raid airwaves to be sane/And what’s raining from the station
Cash fascination/Like living dead fed agents/Distract us fast/From a disaster’s wrath for sure/Air war was flooded like the 9th ward/On the AM, on the AM/Turn and face them/Hatred and mayhem/Slay them, dangerous/I take razor steps/It’s the swing from the bling/To the bang on the left/It’s the murderous return/Boom back full strap/Your six that got clipped/You can’t clap back/With minimal lift/And criminal flow/I’m killing them soft/And billing them for/Everything stole/And once again I’m that nail/In the wrist of they Christmas/Watch me make their family a witness
Muhammad and Christ would life/Would lay your body down/To a tune so wild international/In the desert full of bullets/Let your body rot/With my chrome with my verse/With my body rock

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου