8 Νοε 2008

PIANO MAGIC


[Part Monster] Part Monster
I produce too much of something, not enough of something else But the doctors cannot help me with the puzzle of my health And I’m tired of easy music And I’m tired of pretty girls And I’m tired of being tired And I’m tired of being hurt I am the soldier at the back who is burdened by his books Though I stare into the mirror, it does not tell me how I look So I’m shaving in the darkness and I’m turning in my sleep And I’m turning like a monster with a dead man in his teeth Oh, part-monster.
Είναι το track μου 1,5 χρόνο τώρα, γιατί τραγουδάει ακριβώς αυτό που αισθάνομαι. Η αποψινή βραδυά μου έδωσε απρόσμενα ένα άρωμα αυτού που θέλω και μπορώ να είμαι. Δημήτρη/ Monovine/ Νεκτάριε/ Κωσταντή/ Τάσο/ Ελίνα/ Barbara's/ Tάσο/ Μary Anne/ Mάνο/ Τάσο/ Βασίλη/ Μαρία/ Νατάσα + μυστική αθήνα, σας ευχαριστώ.


Παρεπιπτόντως οι Piano Magic εμφανίζονται απόψε στο Αν.
τίποτα δεν είναι τυχαίο.
Dark Horses είναι το νέο EP των Piano Magic με 4 tracks.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου