25 Φεβ 2010

Hypnagogicology, the new psychedelia.


Hauntology at first and Hypnagogicology now are my new playgrounds. My latest hypnagogic obsession is the enigmatic Mater Suspriria Vision. Through his/her/their audiovisual clips he/she/they interpertrate uniquely the natural psychotropic experience of hypnagogia, turning it into the new kind of music psychedelia.
[2/24/2010]
helmet : I am a fan of yours from Athens Greece. I watch your videos constantly. Its the only way to keep up listening your music. I dont understand how I can purchase your music. Please could you send me some information?
Mater Suspiria Vision : 1st CDR will be out this weekend (limited edition) on DISARO Records USA - can be ordered by this site: http://www.myspace.com/ffdisaro
For Newest Information: http://matersuspiriavision.tumblr.com
XH
helmet : Thanx for your reply. Its strange to talk directly to the biggest upcoming hypnagogic music phenomenon. I mailed disaro to order your cdr. I hope to receive it soon. I like all this secrecy of yours. I give anything for a hint. I imagine you are youngsters. Have you ever been to Greece? Do you know anything about this spot in the map? If you reply to these message I will be the happiest man on earth and I will shut the fuck up.
Mater Suspiria Vision : It's a long way from Kabul to Greece. But maybe we will give concerts there in the future - who knows... (There is lot of interesting stuff in Europe)
XH
helmet : Holly shit. You replied to me. Well since you know that Greece is in Europe(many Americans ignore it) it means you are educated enough. And Kabul is not that long from Greece-at least in the political field and in the cultural one in some aspects(Alexander the Great reached Kabul). Well its strange to me(and interesting as well) to chat overseas 2.30 in the morning with a music schema. I googled you earlier to find out newest stuff (which doesnot excist)and I am listening to your music for the last time tonight. From the way you answered I assume you are a male. And i suppose XH is your initials. Am I close or is it just a short way to say goodnight? By the way, do you know anything about contemporary greek music scene? Do you know Iannis Xenakis? At the moment in New York there is a retrospective about him. IS THERE A CHANCE TO BE A JAMES FERRARO's PROJECT?
Mater Suspiria Vision : unfortunately no answer.
[2/25/2010]
helmet : Its difficult for an overseas fan to purchase your cdr. Disaro doesnot accept paypal or credit card. Are you going to release any new video?
Mater Suspiria Vision : soon new video - ask disaro to send him the money cash
helmet : He proposed me this but i dont know how to do it. He didnt give me any bank account to deposit. Can I envelope $8 and mail it to him? [disaro's mail : hello, the cdr is going to be 5 dollars and 3 dollars shipping. and i dont have pay pal. but i do take money orders and money. the address is robert disaro, 16826 ship anchor dr, friendswood tx, 77546]
Mater Suspiria Vision :
Think you should do so - he has its own way to sell his DISARO stuff and he does sell it good and mostly sold out within a few days (the limitations are between 50 and 100).
XH

Well, till I get your cdr,
I watch your videos, praying for a leak.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου